One of an important lessons that you’ll be able to teach your kids is how to deal with their money. Unfortunately, for most parents, giving their kids a sound financial education is an afterthought at best.
Frustrated by the lack of resources that apply the concept of finance to real life situations for his own children to be informed from, writer Walter Andal used to be inspired to create an informative and entertaining book to help children get on the right path to making smart personal financial decisions. In Finance 101 for Kids, children and parents will explore:
* How money started
* How to earn and make money
* Saving and investing
* What credit is and the dangers of mishandling credit
* What the stock market is
* Economic forces that can have an effect on personal finance
* What currencies and foreign exchanges are
* The importance of giving back to the community
And much, a lot more!